Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Brenda's Fault!!

 




 
You know, until I became good friends with Brenda of www.cozylittlehouse.com
I didn't think I liked blue!!
 
Well, that has changed!  I didn't realize that I actually had quite a few blue things - mostly dishes - and there again, it's Brenda's fault!
 
As I looked around in my china cabinet, I realized that maybe I do like blue.  I have a few pieces of Flow Blue, quite a few pieces of Blue Willow and an assortment of other blues.
 
 
So, I guess I do like blue!!
 
Till next time, Judy
 

11 comments:

  1. All of your dishes are so pretty~blue is my very favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it's so pretty there on the table! Sure you like blue, Lucy.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are a collector and didn't even know it, Judy! : ) I am always drawn to blue and white transferware when I see it at thrift stores, although I really don't have any blue in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give her the blame and the glory:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Brenda has made alot of people appreciate blues and reds.
    So glad that you have taken such good care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flow blue Judy and I've always been drawn to Blue Willow even though blue is not one of preferred colours either. Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny how when someone else likes something you suddenly start seeing that everywhere...even in your own home! Love you flow blue! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one does blue like Brenda right? I am so jealous you get to see her house in person. Lucky gal. You have started off with a nice collection. I think you can't go wrong with blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mixing in the blues is fabulous! It works with so many "natural" colors! Love it, xo's Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color blue, especially blue dishes! You have some beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue and white is a classic color combination. I do love Brenda's quaint vignettes with her blue and whites and red and whites. Your china is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...