Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy February!!


This is my all-time favorite Valentine.  It is very old and was my Mother's.  It is one of those that unfolds out with a honeycomb base.  It is getting to whenever I open it, I always wonder if it is going to tear.  But, so far.....


My favorite Valentine's wreath.  It is made out of pink, red, and silver ornaments I got after Christmas several years ago.  


This wind chime on my front porch was given to me by a dear friend, Sabra.  It has hearts, prisms and old keys.



You can't go wrong with red garlands for February.



And hearts of course.




Mustn't forget red dishes!!

Here's hoping you all have a great February.  We had our big snowfall last week.  Would you believe it was the first big snowfall the little girls had ever seen?  They were so excited to build their first snowman.

So, now that that is over, I'm ready for Spring!!

Enjoy!

Judy








25 comments:

  1. how beautiful your mother's valentine card is, it's so special to keep things like this, maybe you could frame it so it is safe from tearing/preserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is a treasure. The wreath you made reminds me of the beautiful wedding bouquet you made. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Nice to see you and all of your Valentine's Day pretties! Have a blessed evening and come back soon! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa. Thanks for dropping by
    Am going to try to do better at posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *V*A*L*E*N*T*I*N*E*S* *D*A*Y*
    _.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, Happy Valentine's Day. I have missed a few of your posts so I will go thru them/. Wishing you the very best. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, Judy! Love the old valentine - so nice you have treasured it all these years. Your wreath is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see a post from you Judy. Almost your Valentine's are pretty. Never can forget red and pink transferware.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy,
    I am with you wanting Spring. I hope we get an early Spring. Love all your Valentines. I remember the honeycomb opener Valentines like your mom's. Oh the good ole days of pretty decor. Hope you are doing well. Glad to see you post. Miss your posts. Have a wonderful Tuesday and a great week.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. How have you been, Judy? Great to see a post from you. Love all your hearts (esp your mother's Valentine card) and your red dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just been so busy. Am going to try and do better. Love your pics of your cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy,
    I love your heirloom Valentine's Day Card!
    I have a similar one from "Mr. Ed" on our FIRST Valentine's after we were married!
    Happy Valentine's Day, friend!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is getting rather dry. Am so careful with it. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  13. I love all your hearts.

    I didn't do much for Valentine's Day, but I did set the table with red and white dishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont really do much. Most of mine is from years past. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...