Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Mums From Canton Flea Market

 
Do you remember a good month ago when I went to Canton, TX to the First Monday Flea Market?  Well, one of my exciting purchases was this humongous (sp?) yellow mum plant.  I intentionally got one that was all buds, so that it would last awhile. 

Well, it slowly starting budding out.  Laynee thought it was very pretty at that point. 

But, look at it now - it is just beautiful.


It is just a huge mound of yellow flowers.  Remember, it is over 3' across!!


I moved them under the front porch, so far, the cold weather hasn't affected it.  I'm hoping it lasts a while longer because it is so pretty.


Hope you enjoy my mums!!

Till next time, Judy

13 comments:

  1. Judy you picked a good one and it's really pretty all bloomed out!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and so is the little one. :)
    My mums have all fizzled out and won't be getting any more this late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is full and pretty. Can you plant it in the ground there? I plant mine here after they bloom and then they bloom next fall in the ground if I snip the buds in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love mums but for some reason can never keep them alive in containers. When I plant them in the ground they do great, but I'm horrible with potted mums!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous! My favorite flower this time of the year. I planted one last year in the ground and it's almost as big as yours....beautiful, I also have one in purple and red! Shari

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty, Judy! Love your adored little one in the photo!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! That's got to be the biggest mum I've seen all season. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can hardly see the flowers for that adorable baby! They are both beautiful!

    Cheery wave!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mum is so pretty, but that darling baby stole the show! PRECIOUS!!!
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...My goodness! Your Mums are beautiful and so is precious little Laynee!
    what a heartwarming post, my friend!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is hugely beautiful, so is your granddaughter. Make sure and plant it in the ground.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...