Monday, March 11, 2013

Saturday Treasures 3-9-2013

 
Even tho I was in Bryan, TX  at a family wedding this last weekend, I did manage to do a little shopping.  Imagine that!
 
I found the cutest little antique store in Bryan and found the cup and saucer, the dainty little napkin ring, the unusual piece made in Japan.
 
 
My find was this (it takes my breath away - right Claudia?) rooster made by McCoy!
 
 
It's hard to see, but it is stamped McCoy!  I've never seen this piece.
 
 
This beautiful teapot I found at Home Goods on the way home .  I also found the little lime green greenhouse in the first photo.  I think I'll do a Fairy Garden in it.
 
So, even tho I was away and I know that the Tulsa Flea Market really missed me (heck, when they found out I wasn't in town, they probably called it off - ha!), I still found several goodies.
 
Enjoy!
 
Till next time, Judy
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, Claudia will love that rooster. I like the idea of a faiary garden in that first picture. Love the tea pot as well. Good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty treasures!! Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a knack for finding great treasures:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Judy you really find great treasures!! love the white tea pot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy,
    You found some great treasures to bring home. Don't you love Home Goods!! I have that tea pot and creamer and sugar that goes with it. I think it is so sweet with the little bird. Great scores.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you certainly find the most awesome things! LOVE the rooster!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love to shop wherever I go! Love the McCoy rooster!
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great treasures you have found!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that teapot, Judy! They are building a Home Goods and TJ Maxx at a new outdoor mall about 5 minutes away from me. I can't wait to be close to a Home Goods again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness. Jealousy rears its ugly head, Judy - I want that rooster! Congratulations, it's gorgeous.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always find beautiful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds! I've never seen a rooster like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...