Monday, July 14, 2014

Garage Sale Treasures This Week

 
The Flea Market has been closed for two weeks so, my treasures are from garage and estate sales.  So, here we go!
 
 
Look at this gorgeous piece of vintage barkcloth.  It will make beautiful pillows.
 
 
A vintage rolling pin, some great packets of fabric and a couple of old "how to" booklets.
 
 
Found some pretty silver pieces - silverware, s&p shakers, a pretty serving dish with lid and a platter.
 
 
Isn't this set of dishes pretty?  Wouldn't they be great in a wall arrangement?
 
 
Love this crocheted potholder!
 
 
Absolutely love this canvas piece!  Will definitely be using this somewhere!
 
So, I did find some treasures.  Am really missing the flea market tho. 
 
Tomorrow I'll be showing you a preview of my items I've been working on for my Christmas in July which will be the week of July 21-27.  I will have tree skirts, stockings, banners, pillows, wreaths and table runners all designed for the holiday season.  A lot of these will be one of a kind. 
 
After this week, I'll have a lot of new items suitable for Christmas gifts - for adults and children.
 
So, stay tuned!
 
Enjoy!
 
Judy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh Judy! I love all the items! Especially the dishes and the canvas! Great finds. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, some great finds. I love that canvas and the plates!! Oh goodie, Christmas in July!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH those DISHES
    make me SMILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three plates are great. You do need to put those on the wall somewhere.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. That canvas piece is amazing! We watched the movie, Ever After tonight and it looks like the castle in the movie! Very neat! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy! So nice to hear from you. Now there you go again getting such great stuff. That is beautiful barkcloth and those plates are so lovely! I'll be glad to get settled again so I can go thrifting. I just don't have anywhere to put any more stuff in The Little House.
    Thanks again for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful finds . . .
    Love the dishes especially . . .
    I look forward to seeing the Christmas things you are making . . . hurry . . . hurry . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I love all your treasures. But the picture and the barkcloth are my favorite pieces. I adore barkcloth. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a collection of gift.but i mostly liked "the dishes and the canvas".
    Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  11. The plates would make a great arrangement indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so good to be making so many things for your Etsy, Judy! I need to get moving on some things for mine. I've only had images printed out and ready to go for a couple of months now. I just haven't been motivated.

    Love all your finds. The dishes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIRL, I love your purchases but my FAVE is that canvas! Love it and I can't wait to see where you put it! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really found some wonderful finds!! :) Such pretty dishes! Can't wait to see Christmas things that you've been working on!! (: Happy sweet day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the barkcloth, Judy. It's a beautiful design!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Judy,
    Great garage sale finds! I love the silver pieces. My mom had a tea set like this, and when she passed away, it was handed down to my sister. I really like the black and white plates too.

    Garage sales are so fun, aren't they?

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are just not enough sales near me! I would love to see treasures like these for sale in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...