This was a fun, fast and fairly inexpensive project!
Do you remember my wreath I made last year with the flowerpots and succulents?
Well, I decided this would be a good mate to go on the front porch wall across from this wreath. Now, remember, the wreath was a project I saw on Pinterest several times. It was not an easy project. Each pot had to be wired on and it took an amazing amount of time.
But, I loved the results.
I got this large C wooden letter from JoAnn's. It was $11.95 but of course, I had a coupon.
Then, I went to Michaels and they had these little succulent artificial plants on sale for $1.00/each. I also picked up a small foilage bush on sale for $1.99.
I had moss at home already. I just started in adding the moss down in the recessed area of the wooden letter. Then I added a few springs of the foilage. And last, but not least, I added the succulents. I cut the stems completely off so that I could put hot glue on the bottom and wedge it down into the moss.
I hope you enjoy this project.
PS Thanks for all of the sweet comments about the precious grandchildren!