Monday, November 12, 2018

Well, I guess Fall is now officially gone.  I woke up this morning to a beautiful snow and 18 degree weather.


I had brought my mum and begonia plants in yesterday anticipating the cold spell.  They were still pretty.

Don't you love my chenille pumpkins?  A few weeks ago I went to my sister Jeannie's and we hit a couple of the arts and craft shows.  I found these and they were so reasonably priced, I got them for the front porch.  They are different patterns and shades of chenille.


This pumpkin can stay outside a little longer.  It is an artificial one on the front porch.


The Dogwood tree in the front turned in some pretty color this Fall.

Now, to my pride and joys!!  These are the girls' school picture.  They were so good this year.


Laynee is 7 and in the second grade.


Laycee is 5 and in Pre K.


Kaycee is 5 and in Pre K.

These little girls light up my life.  I picked them up every day from school and keep them until Tiff gets off of work.  I have a few hours with them every day and love every minute of it.

Enjoy.

Judy

Note:  We are still waiting on the wedding photos.  Hopefully soon, I can share with you.









10 comments:

  1. What beautiful and precious little girls! Being their grandma is the biggest blessing in your life, proving that God always has something amazing to help fill the space of our losses! Their little faces are a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's neat that you help out Tiff and get to spend some time with the girls. It's so good for kids to spend time with grandmother's. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall ended here too Judy, way too soon. We've already had snow and more tonight and cold! The girls are way adorable, enjoy your time with them, they grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I see your little girls are growing. They are so cute. I know you love your time with them. I bet you get to craft and listen to their stories of school. I am loving fake pumpkins way more than real for decorating...we can use them over and over. :) Please be safe out in the snow. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s so glad you and your sister get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the trees are bare here now in northern IL. :-(

    The girl's photos turned out fantastic. They sure are darling - and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkins and they can stay out for a while longer. Then... Christmas will take over:) Those little ones are precious, I know that they light up your life every day! Have a blessed Thanksgiving week dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the best in the new year Judy. Hugs and Love.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...