Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Valentine's Day Is Not Far From Us!!

 
It's not just that I like red - duh??  But February is coming up soon and red is the color I associate with that month.
 
So, starting tomorrow, 1/8/2014, I will be showcasing the items I think would be suitable for February in my Etsy shop.  I will have a few new items each day and this will be mostly one-two of a kind articles.
 
Since I will be out of town for the month of February, I decided to do the red items now so you would have plenty of time to get them.
 
There will be garlands, pillows, gift items - things I think remind me of February 14th. 
 
So, stay tuned tomorrow and thru the rest of the week for a few new things each day.
 
Enjoy!
 
Till next time, Judy


11 comments:

  1. I will check back tomorrow to see you lovely items.
    Bet you can hardly wait to go on that vacation.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red, too and I'm working on a little heart craft today. It's taking way longer than it should though! But I have nowhere to go so I'll keep sewing! Take care and stay warm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the red. Hope you sell tons of stuff! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds FUN! Can't wait to see what you will be selling!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. If was not trying to downsize, I would be tempted. Nice treasure.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red and I'm enjoying adding it to my decor for Valentines' day now that Christmas is over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wreath is beautiful and what a marvelous use for the doilies. I think a month at the beach sounds positively lovely-heck I think two days does. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love red too:) Can't wait to see your goodies! Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE your vintage potholder wreath! It's stunning.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still cleaning up from Christmas but Valentines is a favorite holiday! Bring it on, Laura

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...