Thursday, September 14, 2017

Update on My Sister Jeannie



This is a short update on my sweet sister Jeannie.  She is doing so much better.  They have her out of CICU and off of most of the meds.  There is even a chance she will get to go home in the next day or so.  
God is so good!

When they did her heart cath on Tuesday, the Doctor said he could not explain but there was no damage to her heart - NONE AT ALL.  He had no explanation but I needed none.  I knew that all of the prayers going up for her had been heard.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  

She still has a way to go after being bedfast for over a week but she's making a fast recovery.  

The photo at the top is a picture I made for her several years ago.  The background is a sheet of music "I Dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair" and I added on sweet memories - pictures of her as a child and the birth announcement from her crib at the hospital.

My Dad always danced with us girls - holding us up when we were small and as we aged, we danced with our feet on his shoes.  He always sang this song to Jeannie.

Precious memories.

Again, thank you and I still covet your prayers for her recovery.

Judy



14 comments:

  1. This is the best news Judy. God is good and hears all our prayers. So happy your sister might go home in the next few days too. Recovery is so much better at home.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of happiness Judy. Hugs and Love and Prayers continue.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear such good news! Sending prayers for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I missed your last post due to Hurricane Irma. So glad your sister is recovering. You must have been so worried. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are miracle workers! I am so glad your sister is better. I love the picture you made, such sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I am so glad to read that Jeanie is doing better...and getting ready to go home. I loved your framed collage. Such a beautiful story of your father and you girls. I would have loved to have danced with my father. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news! Prayer is powerful, and God is awesome.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise The Good Lord...Our God Is So very Wonderful.....Have a Blessed day...Love & Prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  9. No doubt in my mind either! Prayers prayed and answered! Have a blessed day my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what wonderful news, Judy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been away from blogland but I am praying for your sister. The doctor might be flummoxed as to why there is no heart damage but we believers know why that is true. Praying her well....and take care of yourself, too. xo Diana
    ps. Sweet memories/picture!

    ReplyDelete


  12. شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام

    افضل شركة خدمات منزلية بالدمام متخصصة في تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والمجالس والمفروشات بجميع انواعها بالدمام وتقدم خصم 30% لجميع خدمات التنظيف

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...