Saturday, September 9, 2017

Prayers Please!


As you know my sisters and I are very close.  They are so precious to me.

Jeannie (in the plaid shirt) had a heart procedure last Wednesday to drain fluid from the sac around her heart.  

Friday morning, she had a heart attack.

We are all just so scared.

So many unknowns and so many things going on with her.

Please pray that the "a fib" quit happening, her kidneys start working and a miracle for her.

I'm 2 hours away from the hospital so am running back and forth.  Her daughter and grands are there.  Her daughter Gina is stuck on a cruise ship in the Caribbean.  She has finally got permission from the Customs people to leave the ship and will be flying home on Sunday.  Pray for her to have a safe trip.

Once again, I know God is totally in control and He will handle the situation but it is scary.

I covet your prayers.

Thank you in advance.

Judy



17 comments:

  1. Praying right now and will continue to pray for all of you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kindest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy, I am so very sorry that your sister is having so many health issues. They are doing wonderful work with heart procedure and I am sure she has the best possible care.

    Prayers will included in the daily prayer for her recovery.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your sis and your entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your sister and hope she recovers soon and this will just be a distant memory...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your sister that all goes well and praying for all those who are looking after her. Hugs Judy.
    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So scary, Judy. My prayers are with your sister and your entire family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so so, sorry...please know I'm praying for all of you.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy. So sorry to hear that. Lighting a candle and saying a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Judy, I am so sorry and will be praying for your sister, her daughter to get home safe, you and all your family. God Bless! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, Yes, I will pray for your sister Jeannie and her daughter ...I will pray for all of you. That is scary . Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear this... I'm praying for you and your sister and your other family members. I have 3 sisters and pray every day for their health and welfare and well being.. I'll do the same for you. Hugs.. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayers are on the way, Judy. Know how close you are to your sisters and how worrisome this must be. Love to you in this time of stress, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy -we are praying for your family. havent signed on in awhile and catching up and you will stay in my thoughts with your famil y oxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...