Saturday, March 31, 2018

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!


Happy Easter!!

Can hardly believe Easter is here already.  It is also April Fools Day which is my son's birthday!

Here are just a few of Spring and Easter decorations I have.  Haven't done a whole lot of decor this year.  Don't know where my time goes but at the end of each day, I wonder what I did with the day?????


Isn't this a cheerful way to celebrate Spring?


The Redbuds are in full bloom.  You know that they are Oklahoma's State Tree don't you?


Easter tablescape out on the patio.


Felted bunnies and eggs.



Vintage Easter chick with little violets.  I think they have a different name, but don't know what it is.


A pretty little piece to put at each place setting.  A Robin's Egg Blue Egg, a little moss and a vintage wooden spool all atop a cupcake stand.


The Lilies of the Valley are in full bloom.


These three are anxiously awaiting the Easter Bunny.  Yesterday, they all got their hair cut.  They cut 10" off of Laynee and the twins both have chin length hair now.  I will get some photos soon.


And finally, I know Bella is telling John up in Heaven "Thank goodness I don't have to wear those ears again".

Have a Blessed Easter.

Judy










18 comments:

  1. Judy, I love the decorations and all the flowers....but I have to say, those adorable granddaughters are so sweet, they outside everything else. Hope you are doing well. I wish you a blessed Easter too. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter decor! I look forward to seeing their haircuts!
    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Judy, a treat to see all your wonderful Easter decorations - especially love the felted rabbits and eggs.
    Love
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of cute Easter decor, I like the bunny plate, the chick pulling the cart (I call those flowers Johnny Jump Ups), the rocker bunny, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter, Judy. Those girls are so darned cute! I will look forward to seeing them with their new haircuts. I love all your sweet Easter decorations. I am like you-the day is over and I wonder where it went.
    Blessings and love to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest Easter Blessings to you and your sweet family!You have lovely Easter decorations.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very Happy Easter to you and your family also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! You are certainly ready for a holiday celebration with all of your creative decorations. The little girls are all so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing their new hair cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks so festive. The girls are getting so big! Happy Easter sweet Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your Easter decor. You really have some wonderful items. The girls look so cute.

    That Bella, she sure didn't like those ears on did she. I think of her often when I see my Lili.

    Wishing to you a very blessed Easter.

    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww sweet Bella is enjoying being with John this Easter. The girls look so sweet. The little felted bunnies and eggs just make me smile. How adorable are those. Happy Easter Judy. Enjoy being with your wonderful family.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Judy ~ what a happy post! Bella reminds me of our 'Blub' a blue tick hound. Our pets are with our husbands and all is well with them all.

    Have a lovely Easter day ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did more Easter decorating than I did! I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family. We had a lovely time here yesterday with my mom, aunt, and cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy, the girls are always smiling and beautiful. Not much blooming in NJ. As a matter of fact, we had 4 inches of snow. The spring memo didn't get here

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those three darlings - aren't you blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like Spring at your house! Not so much over here. Your granddaughters are lovely!
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Judy, I have been thinking of you and thought I try to leave a note. Hope you are doing well, miss you. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep returning also to see if she has made it back. Miss your posts , Judy. Hope all is well! pam

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...