Sunday, March 18, 2018

What A Wonderful Week!!


John always teased me that I didn't have a
"birthday" but rather a "birthweek".  I seem to always celebrate my St. Patrick's Day birthday for the whole week.  I really don't see anything wrong with that, do you?  LOL

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes yesterday.  I've had a whole week of fun.  On Monday, I drove to Pryor to visit my sister Rita and then meet up with a bunch of my classmates for a luncheon.  It was great seeing them again.

Thursday night, Tiff and I took the girls to see the Ballet Cinderella.  They did pretty well but we did have to leave a little earlier than planned.  They were all getting sleepy and could not understand why the dancers were not talking.

On Saturday. Adam and Tiff and the seven kids (Adam has two little boys) and Kim (Tiff's best friend and my other "granddaughter") took me out for Mexican food.  It was so good!

Adam took all of the little ones home and Tiff, Kim and I went to see "I Can Only Imagine".  If that is one of your favorite Christian songs, you really need to see this movie.  


The "spring" flowers are coming up like crazy.  


The trees are blooming out also.


I love how the Hostas just pop up out of the ground so suddenly.  You can look one day and they are not there and then the next day - BAM!!

I went to Oklahoma City on the 9th and got a good report and don't have to go back for six months.  I made that trip every Friday for six weeks so that was great news.  My eyesite has been wonderful ever since the day after when they took the bandages off.

Have some cute photos to share but am having trouble loading them on my computer.  Soon, I hope.

Enjoy the beautiful weather if you are having it and for those of you who aren't, I hope yours come really soon.

Enjoy!

Judy








11 comments:

  1. Oh Judy, belated Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had lots of wonderful birthday celebrations. I like celebrating for a week.

    So happy to hear that your eyes are fine now.

    Love all the pictures of your Spring blossoms. Mine are coming up also.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* - sounds like your family gave you lots of love for your special day. My Hostas are not up yet, I keep looking for them. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet girl. Sounds like you had a great week celebrating with all those you love. So happy for you. Good news on your eyes too. I am so jealous you are seeing all those pretty blooms already. We have a ways to go before we see new life and blooms. Have a fabulous new week.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Judy - what a wonderful way to celebrate with friends and family. Good news on your eyes. Beautiful flowers.
    Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday dear Judy. It is a joy to have a 'birthday week'. My 69th is tomorrow, so we are both a couple of Pisces.

    Happy Spring and great news about your eyes.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! You can celebrate all month if you want! I can’t wait to see that movie too. Glad you had wonderful days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday...keep celebrating and enjoying life my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Happy Birthday sweet Judy! I say celebrate as long as you can. :) Your spring flowers and trees are so pretty. Just barely feeling spring here.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful birthday week you've had! Seven kids...have I lost track? ;-) Tiff has three, right? And then you said Adam has two. Where did the other two come from? Send some of that beautiful weather to IL...we're still freezing cold and nothing blooming or sticking out of the ground except little green lily shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how much foliage/flowers coming up! We're suppose to get 6" of snow this weekenk, ugh! I didn'tn know you had eye surgery and it sounds like you're healing. Happy belated birthday. Weddings are so exciting....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated birthday wishes! I plan on going to that movie, can't wait! I am sure it is a relief not to make frequent doctor visits! Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...